Compare to Neosporin active ingredients. Equate First Aid Triple Antibiotic Ointment provides long-lasting, 24-hour infection protection for minor cuts, scrapes and burns. This original strength ointment helps skin heal, resulting in healthy looking skin. Contains bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate and polymyxin B sulfate - the number one doctor recommended combination of active ingredients in the U.S. (of U.S. physicians surveyed by an independent market research firm). Enhanced with vitamin E and cocoa butter, this first aid ointment can be applied one to three times per day and used with a clean bandage. Cuts, burns and scrapes need long lasting protection against infection. Trust first aid antibiotic ointment to care for your minor wounds.
- This Equate triple antibiotic ointment contains bacitracin from bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate and polymyxin B sulfate, which are first aid antibiotics and compare to the active ingredients in Neosporin
- Equate First Aid Antibiotic Ointment provides long-lasting, 24-hour infection protection for minor wounds
- Enhanced with vitamin E and cocoa butter to promote healing, resulting in healthy looking skin
- Triple antibiotic ointment helps to prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Clean the affected area and apply a small amount of Equate First Aid Triple Antibiotic Ointment on the area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage